- RSS Channel Showcase 8173995
- RSS Channel Showcase 3694701
- RSS Channel Showcase 6398962
- RSS Channel Showcase 6743231
Articles on this Page
- 04/20/15--04:20: _Restaurant Life: 6 ...
- 07/02/15--04:34: _Data-Driven Product...
- 07/14/15--03:49: _Advice to My 22 Yea...
- 01/06/16--12:20: _New Year’s Resoluti...
- 02/02/16--12:16: _The Chaos of Creation
- 10/10/17--08:51: _How Profit Drives T...
- 10/17/17--06:22: _The Credentialed Po...
- 10/31/17--06:44: _Fundraising While T...
- 11/14/17--06:58: _Always Be Connectin...
- 04/20/15--04:20: Restaurant Life: 6 Lessons Learned
- 07/02/15--04:34: Data-Driven Productivity
- 07/14/15--03:49: Advice to My 22 Year Old Self
- 01/06/16--12:20: New Year’s Resolutions Won’t Make You More Successful
- 02/02/16--12:16: The Chaos of Creation
- 10/10/17--08:51: How Profit Drives Tech Events to Ignore Under-represented Voices
- 11/14/17--06:58: Always Be Connecting: The Credentialed with Jonathan Stephen
I learned quite a bit about efficiency, management and teamwork from my first job. For my first article for Entrepreneur, I attempted to capture some of my key takeaways from my time as a hostess and waitress when I was a teenager. I was able to reconnect with the owners and managers of The Crab […]
For this contributed piece for Fortune, I was asked to tackle the subject of productivity. How do leaders remain focused on productivity? “In its purest definition, productivity means that value is being created. It shouldn’t be confused with measuring the amount of work that has been completed. The more senior an employee or executive becomes, […]
Truth be told, I don’t often think about the early days of my career. When Fortune asked what advice I’d give my younger self, I looked my daughter, who is in her first year at the University of Alabama. I thought about the tough transition from college into my first job. I learned theory in […]
It’s that time of year again–year-in-reviews and predictions are flooding my Twitter (TWTR -1.64%) feed. While the New Year is a good time for executives to pause and reflect on the previous year’s successes and missed opportunities, it should also mark the time that leaders are focused on the coming year’s goals and milestones. Business milestones are one thing; resolutions are […]
I was mesmerized by last night’s Grease: Live! on Fox. The direction, the cast (and their performances) and the production went far beyond any live television show we’ve seen to-date. Could this be the renaissance of live TV, a one-hit wonder or just another Sunday night? And what, if anything does this teach us about […]
If attendees are really only there to schmooze, why should content planners care who’s on stage for the Mobile ROI Track in the Eagle’s Crest room at the Radisson? The other day a former source of mine I was chatting with on Twitter said he wondered why a certain person ended up on a panel […]
When I first spoke with Allison Clift-Jennings, it didn’t take long to realize that her story was special. Not only does she have fascinating things to say about “trusting machines,” Allison has a unique personal story that deserves to be heard. Clift-Jennings is CEO of Filament, a firm that modernizes industrial equipment. Based in Reno, […]
Today’s episode of The Credentialed podcast is a continuation of our talk with Allison Clift-Jennings, CEO of Filament, who joined us recently to discuss how her company modernizes machines to give them “a little bit of a brain.” When we left off, we were pondering the concept of applying value exchange to equipment –things like […]
Creating great technologies requires not just great programmers, software and hardware developers and product designers, but people who help turn those devices, bots, websites, software and apps into something people understand and use. That’s a specialty of Jonathan Stephen, Ecommerce Manager at Norwegian Cruise Line and a veteran in the mobile space. He knows a […]